ChantLink is a boutique market research & strategy consultancy that provides bespoke solutions for commercial & government organisations. We specialise in complex & challenging marketing problems & offer a comprehensive range of research services, from advanced quantitative methods to in-depth qualitative techniques.
Our focus is on learning: learning your business, learning your challenges, learning about you. That’s how we’ve become one of Australia’s leaders in research consulting.
ChantLink was founded in 1989 by Graham Chant & Peter Link. Their idea was simple: research that was useful, actionable, & relevant. ChantLink was amongst the first in Australia to employ choice modelling techniques & one of the few that has developed sophisticated models of interviewing. We employ highly skilled, post-graduate qualified consultants who manage the project from start to finish.
Our philosophy is straightforward: the better we can understand your issues, the better we can help you to overcome them. To do this our approach is to:
- Learn as much about your business, products & people as we can
- Take the time to develop a tailored approach to problems
- Workshop projects with you in depth before they begin
- Ensure that while one person manages the project all the way through, a team of at least two is involved in all projects
- Ensure all our people have broad expertise across both qualitative & multivariate statistical procedures. This ensures the capacity to generate research designs that will truly address the client’s problem.